Academic Year 2016-2017
Please read and understand the instructions mentioned below before you proceed for registration. It is mandatory to appear for the SET (Symbiosis Entrance Test) for admission to Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research, Pune
For seeking admission to the Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research,Pune students should adopt and complete the following procedure: -
Step 1: Entrance Test Procedures for SET
- The applicant must register online for Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) Examination, 2016. For more details please visit: www.set-test.org
- For mode of payment, please visit: www.set-test.org Applicant shall receive the prospectus from Symbiosis International University, Pune only.
Step 2: To apply to Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research (SICSR)
- While registering for SET, applicant has to also apply for SICSR in the same application form. A fee of Rs. 1000/- is to be paid for registration for SICSR. This is mandatory condition, without which applicant will not be considered for short-listing for the PI-WAT (Personal Interview and Writing Ability Test) process.
- The payment for this can be made online by credit card,Net Banking, Axis Bank pay in slip along with the payment of SET registration OR by forwarding a Demand Draft in favour of Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research payable at Pune, to the Institute OR by paying through credit card at the time of online application to the institute OR through Net Banking (account details are available on the Application form).
- In case payment is made by Demand Draft, please mention your name and the SET ID number on the back of the Demand Draft and send it by speed post (EMS)/Registered AD.
- Please ensure that payment of Rs. 1000/- for application for SICSR is made separately. Without this payment, application shall not be considered. The last date for payment for SICSR is 14th May, 2016.