Step 1: Entrance Test Procedures for SNAP
All Indian students who wish to apply for the MBA (IT) programme of our institute are required to appear the 'Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP), which will be held on December 20, 2015(Sunday). Without this test score, no student is entitled for admission to any course of Symbiosis International University.
1. Register online at http://www.snaptest.org
2. Payment of Rs. 1500/- for taking the entrance test through any one mode of payment specified at www. snaptest.org and send proof of payment to the SNAP secretariat.
Step 2: To apply to Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research (SICSR)
1. Log on http://sicsr.ac.in
2. On the home page click on "Online Registration form- MBA-IT 2015" and enter your SNAP ID and password
3. Click on the "SAVE" button after filling the form
4. Candidate will have to pay Rs. 1000/- for registration of MBA-IT to SICSR separately.
5. Select "Payment" and choose your mode of payment i.e. Credit card, Net Banking or Demand draft pay in slip.
6. If you are paying the registration fees by DD, enter DD details and take a print out of the "Payment Advice".
7. Send your Demand Draft along with the Payment Advice to the institute on or before January 13, 2016(Wednesday).
8. Click on the "Preview form" and take print of application form.
9. A system generated email will be sent on your email address for confirmation of registration.