The selection procedure consists of following steps:
- The candidates who have registered for SICSR will be short-listed for PI-WAT based on their SET test score. The short-list will be put up on www.sicsr.ac.in on 23rd May, 2016. E-mail confirming your selection will be sent to the e-mail id provided at the time of registration.
- PI-WAT will be conducted on May 28th & 29th, 2016 at Pune and June 1st & 2nd , 2016 at (NOIDA). At the time of PI-WAT, candidates should submit following documents: Online registration form along with his/her photograph and sign on it.
- Attested photocopies of SSC, HSC. In case you are appearing for HSC examination, kindly attach photocopies of XI mark list and XII Admit card.
- An attested copy of the category certificate, if applying for a category seat.
- Original certificates should be carried by the student for verification at the time of PI-WAT.
Merit list will be displayed on the InstituteÌs website. E-Mail message confirming selection will be sent to the e-mail id and selection letter will be dispatched on your address provided at the time of registration.
- The selected candidate is required to pay the fees as per the schedule to secure the admission; otherwise the seat will be given to next candidate in the merit list.
- The acceptance of fees by the institute does not mean that the admission is confirmed, as all admissions are subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria of SIU.
The distribution of marks for the selection procedure will be as follows:
- SET Test: 150 Marks [SET Score scaled down to 50 marks]
- Personal Interview: 20 Marks
- Writing Ability Test: 20 Marks
- Academic Profile Score: 10 Marks [Based on Std. X, XII marks]
Medium language of instruction: English