Contact for Alumni Engagement
Message from the Placement Officer and In-Charge, Alumni Engagement
Mr. Sanket Shriram Kurdukar
Contact No : +91 9423009798
College LinkedIn Page: www.linkedin.com/school/sicsr/
Alumni & Corporate Relations: www.linkedin.com/in/sicsr/
Join with us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SicsrpuneO
Join with us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sicsr.ac.in/
Placements at SICSR
SICSR is spreading its wings to become the country’s top management and information technology learning hub. It has an experience of more than 30 years in IT training and developing IT courses as per the requirements of the industry.
SICSR has incorporated the latest trends and technology in its curriculum.
SICSR offers placements during the fourth semester of the programme for 6 months of structured and evaluative internship in the industry so that they get professional experience.
Students select the companies visiting the campus according to their domains and specializations.
- The placement cell & recruiters connect and prepare
- The placement cell sends Corporate Response Sheet (CRS) to the recruiters
- Recruiters complete job details in CRS and send it back to the placement cell.
- The placement cell adds a note which includes placement rules and regulations along with other details.
- The placement Procedure can be conducted in two modes: a) On Campus b) Online
- The recruitment date and timings are finalized.
- On the scheduled date, the recruiters execute the process.
- Recruiters offer letter of selection to the selected candidates.
- Recruiters fill the feedback form.
- Joining date and acceptance of offer is communicated to the recruiters by the placement cell.
During the 4th semester students are involved in an internship programme.
This Internship is useful for getting professional experience in the industry and students get a Pre-Placement Offer (PPO) after successful completion of the internship.
Learning School at SICSR develops customized trainings as per the company’s requirement.
The placement team is students’ initiative to conduct smooth placement process of tests, group discussions and personal interviews . At SICSR we form the placement team to coordinate various activities such as mentoring from alumni and industry experts.
Mr. Sanket Kurdukar, Placement Officer, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org