2021 IEEE Second International Conference on Technology, Engineering, and Management for Societal Impact using Marketing, Entrepreneurship, and Talent (TEMSMET)
Conference Website : https://temsmet2021.sicsr.ac.in/
Conference Dates : 2-3, December, 2021
Pre-Conference Tutorials : 1 December, 2021
Venue : Virtual Mode
Submitted by : Dr. Rajashree Jain
Event Description :
IEEE Technology Engineering Management Society (TEMS) in association with Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research (SICSR), Symbiosis International (Deemed University), Pune co hosted “The 2021 IEEE Second International Conference on Technology, Engineering, and Management for Societal Impact using Marketing, Entrepreneurship, and Talent (TEMSMET)”. The conference was held in a virtual mode on 2nd and 3rd December 2021 with pre conference tutorials planned on 1st December 2021.
With a theme “Advancement of Technology for Impact on Humanity”, the Second IEEE TEMSMET 2021 presented an open forum for scientists, researchers, engineers and students to exchange the latest innovations and research advancements in the areas of next-generation electronics, technology, engineering, management, entrepreneurship and innovation. It was indeed an unique platform offering deliberations on multiple dimensions of Innovation, Technology, Management and Humanity.
- Major Highlights :
- Number of tracks : 4
- Number of special tracks : 2
- Number of tutorials : 3
- Number of papers presented : 39 (Acceptance ratio – 19%)
- Number of attendees : 800+
- Number of student volunteers: 21
- Number of paper presentation slots : 6
The conference brought eminent speakers and experts from different domains on a single platform. It included 5 keynotes sessions, 3 pre conference tutorials, and a number of invited talks from eminent researchers on the state-of-the-art methods in related areas and two special tracks.
Day 1 : 2 December – 09.00 AM – 05.00 PM (IST)
Inauguration – 2 December, 2021 – 9.30 AM – 11.00 AM (IST)
Pre-TEMSMET Tutorials – 1 December, 2021 – 9.00 – 06.00 PM (IST)
List of Keynotes –
2 December, 2021 – 11.00 AM – 12.00 PM (IST)
3 December, 2021 – 11.00 AM – 12.00 PM (IST)
3 December, 2021 – 02.30 PM – 12.00 PM (IST)
Five keynotes were organized on 2nd and 3rd December 2021.
- Dr. Asta Pundziene, Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania. The University of California, Berkeley, Haas School of Business, Topic- Value Impedance and Dynamic Capabilities: The Case of MedTech Incumbent-born Digital Healthcare Platform
- Dr. Sudip Misra, Professor, IEEE Fellow, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Kharagpur, WB, India, Topic-Internet of Things: Present and Future
Special Track 1 –
“Ideate, Innovate, and Start-Up” in association with Symbiosis Centre for Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Pune, JCAME (Joint Chapter on Antennas, Microwave Theory & Techniques, EMI, IEEE Pune Section) and TEMS Pune with a Focus on Problem Solving, Business Model, Start-up ecosystem.
Date and time – 2 December, 2021 – 02.00 PM – 05.00 PM (IST)
Special Track 2 –
“Industry Forum” associated with Industry Relations, IEEE Pune Section, and IEEE TEMS Pune Section. With a Focus: Leadership, Talent and Technology, Research and Development.
Date and time – 3 December, 2021 – 09.00 AM – 01.00 PM (IST)
IEEE Technology Engineering Management Society (TEMS) and Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research (SICSR), Symbiosis International (Deemed University), Pune co hosted the conference. The following entities partnered us in various capacities.
- Technical and Marketing Sponsor- IEEE Pune Section and IEEE TEMS Chapter IEEE Pune Section.
- Special Track 1-Ideate Innovate, Startup – IEEE TEMS Pune, Joint Chapter on Antennas, Microwave Theory & Techniques, EMI (ICAME), IEEE Pune Section and Symbiosis Centre for Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Pune
- Special Track 2-Industry Forum- IEEE TEMS Pune and IEEE Pune Industry Relations
- Best paper Award Trophies- Rubiscape Pvt.Ltd., Pune
Conference attendees found the sessions useful. A sample feedback as shown in Figure below.
The International Conference on Emerging Information and Communication Technology Solutions for Digital Transformation (EICTSDT) 2018 was held during 8-9 March, 2018.
EICTSDT 2018 offered a unique platform for researchers, professionals, government officials and students to deliberate on covering several domains under the theme “Emerging ICT Solutions for Digital Transformation”. The conference aimed to cover both business and engineering aspects due to emerging trends in ICT for building Digital Nations. The conference encouraged and invited original and innovative research work in relevance with the conference theme. The conference ensured presentation and discussion on quality research work done in recent times by academicians, researchers, students, industry experts, analysts, business managers and practitioners. Plenary sessions by recognized researchers and presentation of research papers accepted after quality review process were the major attractions for the research fraternity across industry and academia.