Master of Business Administration (Digital Transformation)
“Future is here because Digital Transformation is here.”
Highlights of MBA (DT):
- It is an innovative programme based on the idea of the Digital India initiative taken by Govt. of India.
- It is a perfect blend of Management, Digital Technology, and Business.
- Based on the current need for Digital Transformation, this program is designed in a way that helps to transform business processes using demanding technology trends.
- The programme caters to the demand for business transformations in fields like Social Media, Health Care, International Business, and Software Development.
- It also provides global orientation for the IT-enabled operational, managerial, and strategic technology drivers for the organisations.
- Demand for Digital Transformation is crystalised in all spheres of life due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Students receive assistance for full-time industry internships and placement during the last semester of the programme.
The focus of programme is:
- To prepare students to drive and lead digital transformation ideation.
- To equip students in terms of understanding applications and usage of technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things (IoT), Blockchain, Cloud, Business Intelligence, and data science.
- To prepare students to design digital business models and strategies to meet challenges of digitization in complex business environments.
- To make students understand best operational and strategic management technology drivers for the business processes.
Minimum number of students should be 15 to opt for any specialisation and final decision, if number of students is less than 15, will be taken by the institute.
Programme Structure 2022-24
Programme Structure 2021-23
Programmes Outcomes (POs)
- To prepare leaders and drive digital transformation initiatives for the business.
- To understand best operational and strategic management technology drivers for the business processes.
- To enable business transformation initiatives by understanding applications of leading technologies including AI, Cloud, Business Intelligence, and Data visualization for the organizations.
- To understand, Analyse and design digital business models.
- To understand various processes in smart industry and e governance.
- To solve complex business problems and to develop leadership skills to handle business environment.
- To make students understand the impact of Managerial solutions in global, economic, societal and business environments.
Syllabus (Subject to approval from SI(DU))
MBA (DT) Batch 2022-24
Semester I Courses
MBA (DT) Batch 2021-23
Semester I Courses
Semester II Courses
Semester III Courses
- Flexi-Credit Course
- Business Intelligence
- Digitial Branding and Promotion with Social Media
- Digital Audit and Quality Control
- Digital Transformation Frameworks
- Smart Industries and Digital Trends
- International Business and Global Strategy
- System Dynamics
- Business Ethics
- Regulatory Perspectives for Digital Business
- Big Data Analytics
- Applied Data Analytics with Python
- Applications of Augmented Reality and Technology Trends
- Industry Internship
Orientation and Pedagogy
The orientation and pedagogy will be displayed soon.
Intake & Eligibility
|ELIGIBILITY||Graduate from any recognized University/Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% marks or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes)|
SNAP 2023-25 IMPORTANT DATES
|SNAP and Programme Registration Begins||August 04, 2022 (Thursday)|
|Last Date to apply for SNAP||November 24,2022 (Thursday)|
|Last Date to pay for SNAP||November 24,2022 (Thursday)|
|SNAP Admit card live on(www.snaptest.org)||
|SNAP Test 2022||
|SNAP Result||January 10, 2023 (Tuesday)|
|Last Date of Online Registration For Institute||Will update soon|
|Last Date of Payment of Registration fees For Institute||Will update soon|
|Announcement of shortlist for Group Exercise, Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test||Will update soon|
|Group Exercise, Personal Interaction & WAT||Will update soon|
|Announcement of First Merit List||Will update soon|
|Last date for payment of fees for candidates in the First Merit List||Will update soon|
|Programme Commencement||Will update soon|
MBA (DT) 2022-24
|INDIAN STUDENTS||1st YEAR (Amount in INR)||2nd YEAR (Amount in INR)|
|1st Installment||2nd Installment||3rd Installment||4th Installment|
|Academic Fee(Per Annum)||2,75,000||2,75,000||2,75,000||2,75,000|
|Institute Deposit (Refundable)||20,000||–||–||–|
|Hostel Deposit (Refundable)||15,000||–|
|Hostel Fees (For 5 Months)||46,100||46,100||**||**|
|Mess Fees (For 5 Months)||39,000||39,000||**||**|
|Last date of payment||At the time of admission||25-Nov-2022||25-Jun-2023||25-Nov-2023|
|INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS||1st YEAR (USD equivalent to INR)||2nd YEAR (USD equivalent to INR)|
|1st Installment||2nd Installment||3rd Installment||4th Installment||5th Installment|
|Administrative Fees(Non Refundable)||40,000||–||–||–||–|
|Academic Fee(Per Annum)||45,000||3,47,500||4,32,500||4,12,500||4,12,500|
|Institute Deposit (Refundable)||20,000||–||–||–||–|
|Hostel Fees(For 5 Months)||–||46,100||46,100||**||**|
|Mess Fees(For 5 Months)||–||39,000||39,000||**||**|
|Last date of payment||At the time of acceptance of ‘Offer Letter’||At the time of Reporting to SCIE||25-Nov-2022||25-Jun-2023||25-Nov-2023|
Students have to pay in USD equivalent to INR.
# 50% concession to be given only to Foreign National students on administrative fee.
* Hostel and Mess fee can be increased up to 10% each year. Government taxes would be additional as and when applicable.
** Hostel and Mess fee for the subsequent year would be communicated before commencement of the next academic year
Rules regarding payment of fees – The students are required to pay the fees on or before the stipulated date. Late payment of fees is allowed in genuine cases only. In such cases the student has to submit written application to the Director and, on approval, has to pay the fees with a fine as per the SIU norms. After paying the fees and securing the admission if the student does not report to the SICSR office within a month from commencement of classes, his/her admission will stand cancelled and fees will be refunded as per the Refund Rules.